A Special Menu for Your Sweetheart

Valentine’s is just around the corner and although I don’t really believe in all this commercialized feast, it gives me the chance to share with you some special dishes I think would be perfect for a celebration with your loved ones whenever you feel like it, Valentine’s or not. Besides, when you love someone you don’t need a special day to show it, you can do it any time of the year.

Carrot Soup with Greek Yogurt and Ginger

Carrot Soup

Creamy Juicy Stuffed Mushrooms

stuffed-mushrooms

Green Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Vinaigrette

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Stuffed Chicken Rolls

Stuffed Chicken Rolls

Peppermint Laced Chocolate Mousse Torte

Peppermint Chocolate Torte 2

13 Responses to A Special Menu for Your Sweetheart

We don’t make a big deal out of Valentine’s Day, either. I usually make a nice dinner—and you have some delicious suggestions!!

I don’t “practice” Valentine’s Day, but I would love this peppermint-laced chocolate mousse torte on any occasion!

What a wonderful menu, that we would just love! Happy Valentine Day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us at Full Plate Thursday!

7. Leigh says:

This looks like a beautiful menu for a special occasion. Thanks for sharing it at the Healthy Living Link Party!
    Blessings, Leigh

9. A really lovely menu for any special occasion…very inspiring.

Oh Katerina, you have a wonderful menu here for the Valentine’s Day…
    I hope you are enjoying your week :)

13. Great menu! And perfect for a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebration. Thanks!

15. Pam says:

Great menu, Katerina! Those mushrooms, the chicken rolls and dessert would win Bill over any day. The salad looks delicious, it all does! Thanks for the recipes!

Beautiful menu, Katerina! Everything from soup to dessert looks delicious.

Very nice selection for a Valentine evening, Katerina! Have a great week :)

Your stuffed chicken rolls look like something we had for dinner last week!

23. I agree! Life is short start with dessert first. Looks like such a romantic meal. Wishing you a happy Valentines day!

25. That’s a fantastic menu! I am very sure that my husband will start with the dessert :-))