A Full Course for Valentine’s Menu

Valentine Menu

Οι συνταγές και στα ελληνικά στο τέλος των αναρτήσεων!

I always thought that love should be shown without having an excuse. An unexpected loving gesture is the best gift a man or a woman can get. It doesn’t have to be something big or extravagant to show someone your love and appreciation. I think small thoughts make the biggest impression.

Nevertheless, since Valentine’s is very close, I have decided, taking this as an excuse, to give you some ideas of what you can prepare, not only for this specific day, but also for any other day you feel like you want to offer your loved ones a special treat. It was a bit hard to decide which ones to choose, but eventually I went ahead and picked the ones I thought they had the most delicate or unusual flavors.

I also thought it would be fun to share some quotes from famous people regarding love:

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. Albert Einstein
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Oscar Wilde
Love is space and time measured by the heart. Marcel Proust

Valentine’s Menu

Smoked Salmon Canape

Little Pancakes with Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon

Baby Spinach Salad with Roasted Asparagus

Chicken with Prunes

Chicken with Prunes and Orange Juice

Tiramisu

Eggless Easy Tiramisu

21 Responses to A Full Course for Valentine’s Menu

I have somehow missed these luscious-looking suggestions! So elegant, I see them perfectly at a romantic dinner.

3. Adele says:

What a delicious menu, I especially like the starter idea.

What a wonderful Valentine’s meal! It all looks great, but the mini-pancakes are especially adorable. Hope you’re having a great day.

7. Katerina, I love that you suggest delicious dishes from start to finish for Valentine’s Day. You make the whole meal planning look easy! Thanks!

9. ολοκληρωμένη πρόταση με υπέροχες συνταγές!
    είμαι σίγουρη πως πολλοί θα την ακολούθησαν σήμερα 😉
    φιλιά πολλά Κατερινάκι!

11. A lovely menu for Valentine’s Day! It all looks delicious!

13. Wonderful collection. First choice goes to that Tiramisu..

Definitely a lovely meal.

17. i am NOT the cook in our house when it comes to multi-course meals, but i’ll definitely be trying that eggless easy tiramisu!

19. Perfect, perfect, perfect! Such a romantic meal. Great way to highlight your recipes and beautiful photos, Katerina!

21. kushi says:

Romantic collection of recipes :-) Happy valentine’s day and have a great weekend :-)

23. Each dish is as wonderful as the last. Terrific suggestions to share with our loved ones!

25. Alecia says:

The whole meal looks delicious! I’m not sure the tiramisu would make it until after dinner!

27. What a fabulous menu, perfect for a romantic evening. And those little individual casserole dishes used for the chicken dish are too cute!

29. LydiaF says:

I am not sure if I’d enjoy the salmon pancakes or the tiramisu more. I guess I’ll have to try both and see :)

31. Such a lucky man to have a delicious dinner like that. The Tiramisu looks SO good. I’ve never made one, but yours looks really easy!

33. Sandra says:

This is so beautiful, Katerina! A special meal for sure. Both my husband and I would love that Tiramisu!

35. I could make a whole meal of those little Salmon pancakes. That is one of my most favorite combos!

I would love to try the salad, even without any occasion!

39. Suzanne says:

Beautiful meal Katerina, love each course. Simple and beautiful. Happy Valentines Day to you!!

41. This is such a romantic dinner for 2. I cannot stop staring at your eggless tiramisu. I must make that this week for sure. Wishing you a super weekend! Sharing!