Twelve Months of Deliciousness, The Best of 2015

Twelve Months 2015

Οι συνταγές και στα ελληνικά στο τέλος των αναρτήσεων!

I was planning on posting a recipe I have tried and liked about an Asian chicken, but then I thought that since it is the end of the year it would be incomplete without a flashback with the greatest recipes of 2015. I loved everything I cooked, baked and presented here, otherwise it wouldn’t be up for you to see, but I would like to bring out some that I really loved and think that you will enjoy seeing again too!

I would like to wish to all of you a very Happy New Year 2016. May all your secret wishes and dreams become a reality. May love fill your hearts and joy make you laugh throughout this new year!

Happy 2016 to you!

Calzone with Feta

Calzone with Feta Spread and Tomato

December

Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate

37 Responses to Twelve Months of Deliciousness, The Best of 2015

Thank you for reminding us all the treats you have been serving to us during the year! I am particularly grateful for the savoury cheesecake! I wanted to make it and completely forgot… I hope you have spent wonderful festive days!

3. Wonderful recipe collection! Love them all! Happy New Year!

Everything looks great, but the calzones and broccoli soup are especially appealing. Happy 2016!

What a great year of fantastic food! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and Happy New Year!

9. Seriously I can’t decide which one to pick first. Happy New Year….

11. They are all good…I think I would like to start a meal with your savory cheesecake and end with your orange chocolate cake. Two recipes that would be very good for all the ingredients are in our markets in Florida right now. :) Wishing you all the best in this new year, Katerina.

13. marcela says:

OH MY! What a wonderful collection of recipes! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year!

Oh what a delicious year. I’m loving the zucchini baskets. :) Happy new year! :)

17. ZazaCook says:

Dear Katerina, a very happy and healthy New Year to you! Thanks for all your wonderful and delicious recipes, and for the snowflakes!

19. Heidy says:

Oh my goodness, the Savoy Cheesecake is calling my name. Everything looks fantastic!

21. Pam says:

Lots of goodness here, Katerina! I’d like a sample of it all. Here’s wishing you the best in the New Year, Happy New Year!

23. These all look so good I would never know which to make first.

25. What a year you had! I would have loved to be at your table… :)

you’ve undoubtedly made some delicious and beautiful food this year! have a lovely new year’s eve and day. :)

Cute idea, Katerina! Love the idea of the savory cheesecake…I must have missed that!
    Happy New Year!

31. I would like one of each please. I sure wish we were neighbors as I would love being one of your quality assurance tester… Wishing you and your family a super 2016!

33. Elizabeth says:

Oh those are some seriously gorgeous looking eats! Wishing you all the best for the new year! :)

Delicious selection!!! Happy New Year, Katerina, lots of Health and Happiness to you and your family, XOXO

38. Diane says:

Yes I did enjoy these posts. your recipes are perfect and the pics really outstanding! I’m getting hungry!!

40. Oh be still my foolish heart! Such deliciousness appeared before my eyes! What a wonderful year and such an amazing achievement. Blessings for the New Year and may it be your best one yet! :)

42. What a stellar year! So many delicious posts! Here’s to 2016 and all of its deliciousness!!!

44. You’ve had an extraordinary year of deliciousness. I remember so many of these as they were posted. Gorgeous!

46. Manila Spoon says:

Everything looks perfectly delicious! I always enjoy your recipes as they are unique and so fabulously yummy! What a great annual collection you have here!

48. This is a fun twist on the end of year round up. I like it. And, I really have my eye on those Zucchini Baskets with Greek Olives. Though, everything looks amazing!

50. mia maria says:

Τι όμορφα όλα! Το ένα καλύτερο από το άλλο!
    Καλή χρονιά Κατερίνα μου, με υγεία και ευτυχία!

52. Everything looks sensational. Looking forward to seeing your new creations in 2016.
    Happy New Year Katerina!

Everything looks amazing! I missed a few of these winners, so I’m glad you shared this round up. Happy New Year, my friend!!! xo

Seriously, Katerina, each and every dish looks amazing!!! You really have shared a delicious year of goodies. Here’s to another tantalizing year of yummy-ness!!!

Happy New Year to You and Yours Katerina…

58. Katerina mou, I have tried your savory cheesecakes, and my family LOVED THEM!!
    May 2016 be our best year ever my sweet, sweet friend!! ♥

Ωραία ανασκόπηση Κατερίνα μου.

Εύχομαι από την καρδιά μου ότι καλύτερο για το 2016 σε ΄σένα και την οικογένειά σου.
    Να έχετε υγεία και μόνο όμορφες στιγμές.

Τα φιλιά μου :)

62. What an awesome year you have had Katerina! looking forward to much more deliciousness in 2016! Happy New Year!

64. christine says:

Great collection. Each one looks more tempting than the last!

66. 12 delicious months indeed with all these recipes. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2016

68. You surely had a very delicious and successful 2015, Katerina.
    Happy New Year!
    Angie

And I loved your loukumades this year recipie:) Actually I am planning to make them for the New Year:)

72. Theodora Nan says:

What a wonderful collection of recipes! Happy holidays!